1. Each trip has a fixed quota, if less than the minimum quota the participant can choose the option;
- the cost of the trip is adjusted to the number of participants
2. Participants registered whose have made payment of Booking Fee please, confirm us by sending proof of transfer through
Email: [email protected]
3. Rundown events may subject to change adjusting to situation & conditions in the field. skip spot because force mejeur / other disturbances that are not caused directly from the tour agent then beyond our power
4. Registration is closed if the quota is fully booked
5. Change of Schedule & Cancellation of the Participant for any reason then Booking fee trip is forfeited but can be replaced by another participant from his own reference.
6. The Full Payment is done 3 days before the trip begins. if not then the participants are considered to resign. Participants who are late present and left behind, then all payments are forfeited
7. Cancellation from the committee due to natural disaster / other disruption outside the committee’s authority then will berefund 100%. loss of train / plane / bus / hotel transport cost is not our responsibility
8. Participants who have a special disease history please, inform us
9. Participants are required to maintain order, comfort, and cleanliness during the tour.
10. Participants are expected to cooperate and tolerate in one group to make the event take place smoothly and on time
11. Prohibited from carrying sharp weapons / fire, drugs, liquor
12. Other provisions that have not been listed will be explained by Tour Leader at the time of the tour
13. By using our services, you consent to us using any photo shared during the trip for the purpose of a royalty free promotion
14. Participants who registered are considered to agree to all existing provisions
15. Participants are required to maintain personal valuables during the trip. we are not responsible for any loss or damage of goods during the trip.
16. The cost of the tour will be changed if there is an increase in the price of fuel increases, significant staples, and entrance ticket